Professional Moving Services in Philadelphia PA
Facing a residential or corporate move in Philadelphia PA soon? Need junk removal or estate clean-out services? No problem: we have you covered here at Ace Relocation Services. Our fully licensed, bonded, and insured team makes your relocation as smooth as possible because we’re fast, efficient and affordable. From packing to transporting, we help with all aspects of local and long-distance moves to Philly, the largest city in the state and home to 1.5 million people.
We handle many moves here in Philadelphia, and know all the neighborhoods, highways, byways and short cuts. Rest assured, we can expertly handle your local or long-distance move in Philly, known for its cuisine, arts, culture, and colonial history.
Check out the professional moving services we offer in Philadelphia, home of the Liberty Bell, Boathouse Row, Independence Hall, Reading Terminal Market and museums on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
We can help get you from here to there quickly and efficiently, whether local or long-distance. We are happy to handle all stages of your residential move, boasting a long history of moving families, couples and singles into new homes, apartments and condos. If you are trying to plan an upcoming residential move into or out of the Philadelphia area, give our experienced movers a call. You can rest assured you’ll be treated to a fast, efficient and affordable relocation. Here’s just some of the types of residential moves in Philadelphia that we offer:
- Homes (single families and multi-families)
- High rises
Corporate and Office Moves
It can be challenging to face packing up and moving your entire office. After all, there’s a lot of equipment, electronics, furniture and file cabinets to worry about, plus you have to coordinate your employees and vendors as they adjust to the new location. Corporate moves take more planning, muscle and logistics than residential ones. But Ace Relocation Services can handle all that in stride thanks to our experience in Philadelphia corporate moves. Here’s a look at the office moving services we provide:
- Cubby walls
- Conference room furniture
- Kitchen appliances and tables
- File cabinets
- Desks and drawers
- Computers and other electronics
- AV equipment, phones, etc.
Whatever you need moved, we can do it. Whether moving your office locally or over quite a distance, we can help get you from here to there quickly and efficiently. Our specialty is commercial moves, and we have a long history of moving companies just like yours into their new digs. Let us handle the logistics while you handle what’s most important: keeping your business thriving in the midst of change.
Junk Removal and Clean-outs
If you have been overrun with junk, and you just can’t seem to find a time to get to the dump, consider letting us do it. No muss, no fuss. We handle commercial junk removal projects involving offices, apartments and construction clean-up, as well as residential junk removal projects before or after a big move. Plus, we offer whole house clean-outs for estate moves and foreclosures for your peace of mind.
Arguably, the worst part of any move is packing up all your stuff! We get it: it’s a time-consuming task that requires patience and the right materials. Why not let ACE Relocation Services do it for you? Simply schedule an appointment with us, at least one to two weeks before your move date, and we can handle the work for you. Here’s what you can expect:
- Our team will bring all of the packing materials your move requires, including boxes, packing paper and tape, blankets, and air-filled plastic cushioning.
- We will go room by room packing up your items and wrap fragile ones for protection when needed.
- We will take care to label each box with the room it will be placed in upon arrival at the new home.
All our local moves are typically completed within one day. But if your move is a particularly large one, a larger crew will be necessary to complete the job in a timely manner. Often times, especially with apartments and condos, careful planning is required in terms of building requirements for elevator use and parking regulations. We can help with all that.
If your move takes you across state lines, we can handle it. We will take extra care with your belongings, wrapping and padding fragile items and bagging your mattresses. Your inventory will be driven and reloaded onto an 18-wheeler for the interstate drive, resulting in a smooth long-distance move.
Why choose us for your long distance move in Philly?
- Direct contact with owner of the company
- Competitive pricing
- Adherence to strict industry standards
- Affordable hourly rates and weight-per-shipment rates
- Whole home or partial packing/unpacking
- Junk removal and clean-out services
- Highest quality service in the moving industry
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Free estimates
Philadelphia Moving Company Reviews
“I called Ace Relocation Services in a panic needing to be moved from PA to NC. Ron was awesome! He quickly assured me that he would be able to handle the move and made sure it got done before my lease expired. Very professional and friendly crew and they picked up and delivered to my new apartment within 4 days! I highly recommend Ron and his team for any move!!”
– Lisa P. (Philadelphia)
“I had a very large commercial treadmill picked up and delivered. It needed to be taken apart and reassembled to fit into my house. The two men who handled the move were great. They were very professional and did a great job. I will definitely use and recommend Ace to anyone who requires moving services in the future. Thank you!”
– Nicole M. (Philadelphia)
“I highly recommend ACE Relocation Services. Our move from Philadelphia suburbs to Annapolis, MD went smoothly and efficiently. Special thanks to Leo, Paco, Malc, and Jerell for their careful handling of our possessions. We had no breakage, no losses, and the guys were helpful and easy to work with!”
– MJC (Philadelphia)
Why Live in Philadelphia
Thinking about moving to Philly? The City of Brotherly Love is the largest city in Pennsylvania with about 1.5 million residents and about 7 million total when combined with the Delaware Valley metro (which includes Camden, NJ and Wilmington, DE). With affordable housing, job opportunities in the healthcare and education industries, incredible arts and culture, highly-rated universities, and much more, Philly has become a top destination for people who want to live on the East Coast but don’t want to pay New York City or Washington, DC prices. Here are the top 6 reasons to move to Philadelphia:
- Arts, music and culture – Philadelphia’s museums and cultural institutions are among the world’s finest and the Philadelphia Orchestra remains one of the premiere orchestras on the planet. Live music, theater, art, Jay-Z’s Made in America music festival, The Academy of Natural Sciences, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Sixth Sense, etc. — Philly has it all!
- Dining and drinks – The City of Brotherly Love boasts delectable culinary delights at all price points. Not in the mood for a cheesesteak? Philadelphians love soft pretzels, too. When it comes to international fare, Philly has a number of restaurants specializing in Vietnamese, Ethiopian, Indian, Indonesian, Mexican, Peruvian, Chinese, Japanese, Brazilian and countless other cuisines.
- Affordable housing – From 50th floor luxury condos with spectacular views of the city’s skyline to single family stone mansions in Chestnut Hill or Overbrook, Philadelphia offers something for every preference. Best of all, almost any budget can be accommodated as the median sales price citywide is $250,000.
- Parks, Mountains and Beaches – If you are itching to get out of the city, there is a diversity of topographies within a two or three hour radius of Philadelphia — from the gorgeous Pocono Mountains, to the beaches of neighboring New Jersey, and sprawling farmlands in Lancaster County to the west, moving to Philly will allow you to immerse yourself in nature.
- Higher Education in Philly – The greater Philadelphia area is home to dozens of institutions of higher learning. Some of the best and brightest minds in the world choose to continue their education in Philadelphia.
- Location, Location, Location – Philadelphia’s situation along the 95 Corridor in the Northeast of the United States is top tier! Ninety-five miles to the north you’ll find New York City. To the south, 138 miles away is Washington D.C.. Baltimore is even closer, and Boston and Richmond are also within one day’s reach, especially if you take advantage of Amtrak’s high speed trains
Contact Ace Relocation Services for Professional Moves in Philadelphia PA
From local to long-distance, residential to corporate, Ace Relocation Services can start you off with a free quote no matter what your needs are. Just call us at 215-479-2876 or complete our online form.